Sunday, September 20, 2015

Snapshots - North Carolina P39

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Amazing...but my vacation shots are winding down.

A few more shots from the Oconaluftee farm




Returning to Bryson, the next series are from the city's Island Park.


Tuckasegee River






I chatted with this girl's parents for a while. She was new to the family...first walk with them. I know she is going to have a long-time loving life now. (Rescue, Spay, Neuter, Love)

Last shot from our cabin porch

The driveway to the cabin was literally that steep. Had to have a run at it.

I'm going to miss these mountains.

Sigh. 

Deep sigh.

Murgleburgleburgle. I don't wanna go home. (Yet)

13 comments:

  1. The fences are amazing. I wonder who invented that system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murgleburgleburgle made me think of our Warrumbungles. Also a beautiful hill range.
    Love that rescue pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great farm and surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images from your NC trip! I love the cute doggie. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the rustic look in those first photos. Are those weaver bird nests hanging down?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting fences. Liked them very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The water "feels" amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. I can see why you're missing this spot already. The old fences and mountains wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just seeing these pictures makes me relax. I love places like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully those mountains won't sigh for missing you.

    They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This might be my favorite post of all your photos! I love that totally content face on the pup! Bless their heart they saved him and now he'll save them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't blame you for wanting to stay there!

    ReplyDelete