Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Snapshots - North Carolina P29

Greetings from the Hermit Writer.

More ambiance from Bryson.



I hate this prejudice. Dogs are people too. As long as they are scooped and on a lead...what do they hurt. I mean, really! Burns me up.

A tired tree

'Caught in Sunlight'

Doing what Ken and I do a lot of...checking the map.

We walked with them a bit. A nice couple.

And you know I had to take this shot. I have something about hair glowing in the sun. (Or maybe it's a thing about hats. Not sure. I'll ask my therapist.)

8 comments:

  1. Maybe you just have a thing for beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that clock tower.
    And the trail.
    And agree with you about the dog issue. Wildlife they might harm or spook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I think dogs should be allowed (especially on trails!) But I think a few bad owners have ruined it for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No dogs, that is awful. Great series, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan or the architecture shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those rusty Pepsi signs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, it burns me up too, and it's the bad owners that have ruined it, shame on them, if only they could be banned. I like the Pepsi sign the best!

    ReplyDelete