Friday, August 28, 2015

Snapshots - Ala Random

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. I busted out of my chains the other day. It was marvelous. Got some shots before the men came with the phunny-sleeved jackets.

The sun! The sun! Through, yep, clouds. We're getting a lot of rain.

I miss seeing Scrappy walking around the block with his dad :O[

I love this market packaging (may be the color)

Did I mention I love color (I made it into a store before the authorities were called)

This little guy was taking a nap. So cute.

That purse looks familiar

I love Joe Cool.

This urban gull snatched up part of someone's dinner.

My diseased sycamore against a dreary sky. :O[

I maybe should volunteer to help my neighbor clear the growth off her roof. Gonna ruin her shingles. But I struggle keeping up with my own place (It's the ball and chain Dina keeps me in)

9 comments:

  1. I sure do hope that Scrappy is well and finds his dad and home again. Very sad. I know the feeling of that ball and chain, I'm more of the groundskeeper (over-grown-weed-whacker) of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope Scrappy is found! Aww, Dina (I'm sure) is a wonderful manager of your world!
    Is that ivy on her roof? Yeah that will ruin her shingles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor doggie, I hope Scrappy is found! That gull has a mouthfull. Great series, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me to the list of people hoping (so much) that Scrappy is found.
    Where is Lassie when she is needed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Scrappy, I do hope he is found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a colourful series again. Liked lights on #1 and colours of MONSTER :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colors!! I see too much sun lately, would like to have some rain.

    Have a good weekend Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those colors do look amazing, i think it's the way you photograph them!!!!

    that neighbor needs a professional, but it is a very kind thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice set of pictures - I have had more than a few strange looks when taking pictures in shops!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete