Friday, July 17, 2015

Snapshots - Lithia Springs Park

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. When the Gulf waters get in the upper eights...finding a spring with water at 71 degrees is nice. I found a pretty nice hiking trail too.

I love clouds

...and flowers

...and knowing I'm on the trail.

Some of the trail is challenging for running...other patches a nice hike.

The raging Lithia River



You want to wear trail shoes here.

Unless you're just hanging with your best girl.

Or cooling off in the spring.

You can see it isn't deep. This natural pool perfect for the littler Munchkins though.

16 comments:

  1. Place on your last pictures would be good for me because around +40C is coming here during this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful series, I love the flowers and butterflies. The water seems to be crowded and popular spot. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured the passionflower beautifully, It looks like a wonderful place to explore.
    No ear worms today; thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the yellow blooms and the passion flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like another great spot. the ocean temps here are finally in the 70's, the perfect temperature in my opinion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely walk you chose. The water looks very inviting.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful trail and the spring is perfect for this non-swimmer. It looks lovely. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of beauty in today's selection. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that the same from number 1 and number 8.............................

    ReplyDelete
  10. Water at my beach? 60 degrees. Love the picture on the dock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to try the running trail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man that spring is just what I like! Not so many worries with little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my grands would love that spring! Looks like someone was a tad inebriated when they hung all those trail markers. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, my granddaughter would love that spring! Some great photos here, Mac!

    ReplyDelete